Sunday, January 2, 2022

Organizational device. Oct mail from Rachael

 A couple days ago there was a link to the Type Worship guy. He partners with another guy - link below - who has a very funny blog post about how to be organized. 

https://elliotjaystocks.com/blog/today-soon

My apologies to Elliott (if he has a tracker and discovers that I have linked to his site) for dissing him about his idea that he thinks is a good idea. I'm fine with the obsessive nature of his design project -- the idea is great -- but losing the sticky edge that was provided by the Post-It system seems like an epic fail. Did he even look into custom Post-Its? Sorry, Elliott. Great idea - flawed execution. 

***

This image is a perfect pairing for my scathing critique. An edgy piece of original artwork from Rachael. It arrived in a wonderful envelope. I always appreciate the extra touch when the return address coordinates. On second thought - the *monster* seems almost friendly.

I neeeeeed to do some of that lettering. I love the owl.










No comments:

Post a Comment