Tuesday, January 4, 2022

From Maggie. 30 topics?

 


Pointed pen loveliness from Maggie. She tried the clear envelopes to keep the artwork pristine. These are the envelopes I recommended when I launched my campaign to keep loose bits off the envelopes. You do need to put the stamps on the outer envelope.

I love the masked candy corn on the flap.
I can't remember if I have posted Maggie's IG account. Lots of good stuff.



Here is my Dec 6th brainstorm: create 30 or 31 topics so that I don't harp on any one thing too much. My intuition tells me that half the fun of being a daily reader is not knowing what direction I will be heading on any given day.

Here is what we have had so far - followed by the kinds of things I post from time to time

1 Exchange sign up -- 2 Getting organized -- 3 Deep thoughts -- 

Additional topics - let's see if I can come up with 27 or 28 more topics. After I get to 13 or 14 - I will stop - because I need to alternate the days so that I have art and design tips on the even days and odd topics on the odd days.

4 food 5 interesting houses, places, things to look at 6 places to visit or things to make 7 movies 8 books 9 medical rants 10 rants about friends and relatives 11 combobulation 12 how to keep the blog true to itself 13 USPS 14 everything we need to know 15 who knew? 16 topics we don't touch with a ten foot pole 17 stoicism

Well that was easy. Feel free to leave a comment and tell me if there is anything in the off-topic category that you think should be on the list. 

I don't have to make a list for the art and design days - there are an infinite number of topics therein.

You may enjoy knowing ahead of time if it is an off-topic (odd) day or an art day. If the off-topics annoy you, you can just skip them, although, they will have envelopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment