Sunday, January 9, 2022

From Sharon


This is a perfect layout for Valentine's Day. It will be easy to morph the skull into a heart. The photo does not show how gorgeous the stamp is on that particular shade of orange. Thanks, Sharon. And thank you for the kind comment on the triangle tree I sent for your December envelope. 

It is currently Dec 11 and I am wildly excited that I have the blog filled up until Jan 9th and my new system of filling the dates is going very well. Any time something starts going well, I get suspicious. It can't possibly last. And talking about how well things are going is probably a very bad idea. 

And then -- I notice this is an ODD date, so I need to add something odd off the list.


***
Now it is Jan 8 - more than 25% of the month is gone and I need to be working on the Feb posts. My apologies to Meg. I had intended (yesterday) to write more about her beautiful Neuland - and did not get around to it. I am nearing the end of my pet sitting and wish I had taken before and after photos of the house. My son moved in last spring and then in November, he inherited several boxes of wonderful stuff from my down-sizing brother. Hunter has not made time to get anything organized - so, I went ahead and organized. It was so much fun. There is a huge part of me that is nervous about *butting in.* But it looks soooo much nicer. I figure the quality pet sitting will be all that he cares about. 

Also - thank you to Sydney who let us know what she used on the pretty pink flowered envelope: Posca acrylic paint pens. 

There were also some good suggestions for job titles and high fives for Troy for stepping up to be the person who can help with the blog - who does not have an official job title yet. I always enjoy comments. Thanks!

1 comment: