Wednesday, January 26, 2022

J's Monsters - snowman mailbox



My first attempt to get back into mail art. I love the stamps and figured it would be easy to have fun with them. I'm not thrilled with this first attempt - but kept trying to find something that works. I ended up sending consolation-art in the form of cards, enclosed in the envelopes. I'll show all of them in a later post.

***

This is off topic and I would redo this post - but, I have way too many posts that are written and don't have any photos. 

<<snip>>

 I have only 3 more days to fill up in January. As the month rolls by, I can use this spot for something better. 

***


Well, here it is Jan 24th - and I deleted some pure drivel. Luckily, a Pittsburgh pen pal sent this photo of a mailbox in her neighborhood. She said the mom who lives at the house said it was harder to build than what was shown on YouTube. I Googled snowman monster mail box and found another version - plus LOTS more creative mailbox ideas -- only one made out of snow.

https://www.gosocial.co/20-crazy-mailboxes-that-youll-have-to-see-to-believe/


1 comment:

  1. I love your mail art, and the mail box snow man looks awesome. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete