Thursday, August 19, 2021

Wonderful from Leslie -- Lame from Jean

PLEASE SCROLL FURTHER AFTER THIS POST TO SEE 
ANOTHER POST THAT I WANTED TO APPEAR FIRST TODAY 


Leslie posted this one on IG and said it was piano keys. I did not think of that when I saw it, but after I read it, it seems so obvious. She's done a ton of wonderful envelopes with those *Innovation* stamps - a very appropriate response to the word on the stamp.

Below is a ho-hum from me. It must be from a set of 6 or 7 ideas I did for someone who needed some ideas for a moving announcement.
I think it has possibilities, but it needed to go with the Ruth Asawa stamps. I loved those stamps, but had a heck of a time coming up with ideas that I liked.


***
No add on today.
My series of ranting starts on the 24th.



 

1 comment: