Monday, August 9, 2021

Blue ox to Sharon


 As I write this, I am down to my last 7 days before I start a 3 week, 2 state adventure with the grandkids and summer activities. I have a reputation for being a fun Nanna, so, the pressure is on but it is nice to spend some time on the blog before I get myself moving.

I was going to post the exchange envelopes with the blue ox in the order in which they were done to show the progression of ideas, but, I lost track of the order. So, they will appear in no particular order. I can't even remember what I used to write the name. I do recall getting into some ink and gouache. Maybe it is gouache. I can tell that I layered the blue to get some variation. 

My favorite part was when I remembered to do some details from the stamp -in white- on top of the blue. These stamps are full of tiny details. It's always nice to remember the easy go-to ideas that have been with me for as long as I can remember.

*****

Real time add on:

I believe I mentioned that I get a CT today - however, I will not get results until Thur or Friday.

In general, I can feel some improvement. But, it would be boring to jabber about anything specific. My big outing of the day (on Sunday) was to go to Target with Mr Wilson to give him some pointers on how to find things. Oh.My.Gosh. It was hysterical. I was so worried that I would not be able to take photos (secretly) to illustrate my upcoming rants -- but it was really easy, because he is so out of his element, and kept wandering off. It would be like telling me to go into a court room and defend a client. I'd be lost. 

This is how I look at it -- the mental energy I am having to use, to educate my Caregiver 101 student is -hopefully- the kind of work my brain needs to reconnect the parts that are traumatized.

No comments:

Post a Comment