Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Blue ox to Ming and Debbie


I hope this one was OK with Ming. She does very pretty pointed pen work and this is such a minimalist style. I think there were a total of 4 that I really liked in this series. The stamps looked better on white envelopes than on some parchment ones that I tried.

Debbie's, below, is so similar to the one that ran yesterday, it will not get its own post. As I look at these, I'm wondering if I subconsciouly try to avoid descenders on envelopes. I think that might have been what happened with Ming's. I just didn't want to deal with the g - especially because it hangs down on the right side and I am being vigilant about making addresses friendly with the USPS scanning machines.

These are not wildly exciting, but, crisp white with blue is always fresh and cheerful, to me. I wonder if anyone is revolted by blue? I can see how the other colors (of the 6 basic colors) could be annoying - but I can't picture anyone being annoyed by blue. Weird. I've never thought of that before. 

I bet there are people who research favorite colors. I'll go surf and report back. 

***
Nothing to add today.
Made it to the two week follow up CT scan
Will have report tomorrow -- sooner than expected.
Yay.

 

1 comment:

  1. All of my fingers are crossed for your test results. All good news should be the only kind you get!

    ReplyDelete