Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Gina's spirograph (mashed potatoes)


Gina must have a spirograph. I like that banner with the address - a lot. Hopefully, I remember to do something like that. The pattern reminds me of an apprentice caregiver going in loopy circles - as he is learning how to find things in the grocery store.

I have nothing but kind things to say about Mr Wilson, my care giver. He's been a real trooper and while he can find the food that he eats when I am out of town, he has never had to find food for me. Lesson one -- was learning that the people who work at the grocery store will tell you where things are. I feel like I have already written about this on the blog. Maybe I have just written about it in emails. 

He was pretty happy that he found the pre-made mashed potatoes on the second try (after asking for directions) I've never bought them before, so I wasn't sure where they were - and *meat department* was too vague for MrW. I was not expecting them to be any good but we were pleasantly surprised. Of course, they are better with toppings. But, I highly recommend them if you are recovering from something and need comfort food. 

I'm not going to look at the label to see what kinds of things are in it that I probably don't want to consume. It's just something to get us through for the time being.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment