Saturday, August 7, 2021

From Sharon - fan mail (upcoming rants)


Written a while ago: 

This was straight up fan mail that arrived when I was in the doldrums. The following month, Sharon signed up for the exchange - so we will see more of her work. She included a lovely letter and it totally made my day. I intended to respond promptly -- and then all kinds of stuff interfered -- so I did manage to write a bit to her when I sent her the exchange envelope.

This is the flip side of the envelope - which I think is adorable. Thanks again, Sharon.





Written on Friday:
More than a couple blog readers let me know that they really enjoyed my *rants* when I was in my ranting phase.

Stay tuned. Upcoming rants will include these gems - and probably a few more because I'm a human being and I am alive. Ranting  will start up again on Aug 24th.

How to train a caregiver - will probably break this into categories - food, tidying up, etc

How to set up a Patient Portal - as if we even knew what those were

How to convince the caregiver that they are not making good choices when you accept that your brain is damaged, but you might be the one who has a better grasp of the current situation. 

How to appear like a person who might have an idea worth considering in front of the other person who deals with brain damaged people all day long - so it's understandable that they get a lot of wild ideas and have had to learn how to tune them out.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment