Friday, August 6, 2021

Repeats? Troy, me, Chuck (Dawn Anderson)


One again, I feel like I already wrote about this one, but can't find it on the blog - so here it is.
I feel like I mentioned that the photo does not do it justice. It seems like a variation of Akim - which is one of my all time favorite styles.


Two completely lame envelopes that I did. 
And where are the stamps?
This folder of mystery mail was created in May -- which was the time of the doldrums -- so that will have to explain why it is a confusing folder of images.

I love this little dinosaur from Chuck - gazing at the stamp - so proud to be featured on a stamp.


***
Real time report.
More baby steps forward.
The exchange lists were emailed yesterday.
Normally it takes about 45 minutes - but yesterday it took about 4 hours.
I can honestly say it was the most fun I have had since July 24th.
Thanks to all of you who are putting up with my situation.
Hopefully I did not lose any of the sign-ups.
If you signed up and did not get a list, let me know.

Dawn Anderson: 
you signed up in early July, (first timer), and I emailed you to confirm that you still wanted to be on the list. I have not heard from you --- please let me know if you still want to participate.
email me at jmwilson411-at-yahoo-dot-com.
If I don't hear from you I will put myself on the list.
Thanks.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment