Thursday, August 5, 2021

Repeats? Lauren, Susan


Envelope above and card below from Lauren - Sent in April while we are all looking forward to spring. I'm not sure that the changing of seasons is as big of a deal in Southern California as it is in the midwest. But these are both sooo pretty -- and springy and even summery.


Same with this one from Smash - who also lives far enough south that I am not sure how desperate people are for spring. Those fern stamps were some of my favorites. I used up the last ones I had on my June mailings. 




****
Progress report.
I have had some improvement in sleeping which is most welcome.
Baby steps!!!
I'm not going to have any big celebration until I have the follow up scan next week -
and get the report.
 

1 comment:

  1. Glad that your sleep is improving. That's encouraging news. Sleep is a highly underrated gift!

    ReplyDelete