Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Blue ox to JeanR (Blue + scan report)


JeanR is always gracious about my inability to spell her last name correctly. I am pretty sure that I do not pronounce it correctly, either. Clearly, I forgot the s - which comes before the z. I remember staring at the envelope for a long time. I also thought that it was looking like the entire last name was uneven in the spacing. So, I put the s over the top and thought it was fine. I dropped it in the mail, and now it is a couple weeks later and I deeply regret that I did not just do it over. I like the exuberance of the writing - but the botch at the end is egregious. 

I'm even having mixed feelings about using the neon gel pen on the address.  

*****

I love-love-love when I get a gut feeling about something (or intuition?) and I ask Google to weigh in on my idea. And BINGO - the old gut feeling was spot on. Remember yesterday when I thought that blue must be a hard color to dislike? So, I asked Google, "What is the most popular color?"

Answer:

1. BLUE. Blue is the most loved color by humans being preferred by more than 35% of world's population which basically means that every 4 people in a group of ten favor blue over any other color which is kinda surprising because blue also happens to be the rarest occurring natural color.

Jean talking here: I believe the statement that blue is the rarest natural color is talking about actual stuff, like birds, plants, food. If you consider that the sky as well as oceans and lakes are a large part of the natural world - perhaps that contributes to blue being the favorite color. 

I just took the first answer on Google. There were lots of articles -- and if I were not limiting my screen time, I would be reading a lot more on the topic.

*****

The followup scan on my brain showed less blood than two weeks ago. When asked about my current symptoms, they think I had a concussion - and may be into the post concussion stage.

Rx for concussions -- mostly the same as for my subdural and subarachnoid bleeding. OK. I'm the most patient patient ever. I'm sooooo glad I have the blog as an activity to truly take my mind off the situation.

Thanks to everyone who has sent mail. Lots of good stuff for the blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment