Thursday, May 20, 2021

Leslie's Happy Easter eggs - Golfing with Jessica (NancyH>Jean>Carol)


If I had time, I would do a lot of egg art. I have done some in the past - and am impressed with how many new things people come up with. And the old techniques are still impressive.



Jessica did a fun golf course to go with Arnold.

***
I ran across this flicker album. There are several envelopes addressed to me. I traded envelopes with Carol for a while and sadly, she passed away. But her envelopes are still there for us to look at. I saw about 5 that were clearly her versions of things that she saw on my blog. And one of them is her version of an idea that I specifically lifted from Nancy Hills. I'm hoping to post the series of hers/mine/Nancy's so you can see the variations.

If you have any interest in cartoon characters, she has a ton of them. 
They look like they are all from the same source.
I am terrible at copying any cartoon style. Just terrible.
And I don't can't figure out why. I'm actually very good at copying lettering.
Why wouldn't I be good at copying cartoons.

Carol's version
Carol's version






 

1 comment:

  1. Rats. I never did find Nancy's original and I forgot to add my version. But, I can do that in an upcoming post.

    ReplyDelete