Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Lauren -- (ISU story - Chapter 1)


Lauren's January mailing can take us on a trip down memory lane. How is 2021 shaping up? I just heard that our local water supply is in bad shape and wonder if the person who was relating the information was quoting a reliable source. The alarming thing (for me) is that when USA Today bought our local paper, they stopped including local news so I don't read it any more. Then we decided to give up cable TV because I find endless entertainment directly through the internet... so now, I don't have any source for local news. It's going to be a huge problem if we run out of water ... without warning.

I've been saying for years that aliens are already here, they came to Iowa and they were hiding out in the lab at Iowa State University (ISU) and they have infiltrated everything/everywhere/everybody and they have some grand plan. Yes - they are behind all the viruses, too, because I know two people who were working in the lab at ISU when the whole anthrax thing was going on and that lab was one of the main places to work on it. So, the aliens were there at the time gathering info.

Tune in tomorrow for the rest of the story.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment