Sunday, May 23, 2021

JeanR's valentine. --- (30 blurbs)


It's fun to show JeanR's work


 I just counted and I have 30 photos posted that need blurbs. It is causing me a little anxiety because I don't think I have 30 things to say. And my calendar has filled up with another mercy mission to help my daughter with her kids. Thankfully, the Chicago schools run all the way through June 22. Nanna is going to fly in to Chicago and then fly the kids to Iowa for a week and then fly them back to Chicago and then stay for a couple weeks (during which time the parents have been invited for a long weekend in Nantucket) They were there pre-pandemic and said it was delightful. So, I'm happy for them to have a short getaway. I think the R&R that Nanna provides when she *can't remember* all the house rules is pretty nice for the kids.

None of that was important information - it just explains why I have to get all the daily posts scheduled from now until late July. The year goes sooooo fast. I actually can't even believe it is May. I've only got 4 weeks to get that art studio in the garage all set up. 

As I drift further and further away from making envelopes, I'm losing my ability to talk about the envelopes. Although, I do not know which ones are coming up next. Mr Wilson is clanking around n the kitchen, so I'll write a few more posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment