Monday, May 31, 2021

HB to G3 (ISU Story - delay)


This birthday greeting to Mr Wilson -from Leslie- was one that elicited a perky response from Mr Wilson. I'm drawn to the idea of stealing the idea and as luck would have it -- someone sent me some of those stamps.

****

Part of me wants to string you along - as you wait for Chapter 5 of the ISU story.
That part of me is the part that has to fill in about 45 posts.
That's a lot of writing.
I'm rather enjoying my story.
For years and years and years and years, I have wanted to make the story into a movie.
And I want to go on record right here, right now, May 16, 2021 -- that this is my own original idea.
I think it would make a wonderful movie. 
I picture it being similar to Men in Black -- a dovetailing of aliens and humor.
Maybe the aliens are reading this blog and maybe they like the idea
and maybe they are going to figure out a way to deliver the idea to someone who can actually get it made.
If that happens, I will use this blog post to prove that it really was my idea.
I hardly ever care about ownership of my ideas - but I am rather fond of this one --
so, I'd like to hang onto it.

So, it looks like this is the last day in May.
Tomorrow we have sign up for the exchange.
The earliest we have Chapter 5 will be June 2.
Hang in there.
Sorry for the delay.
At least you don't have to read my whining.

****
Real time report.
My frame of mind is back in its groove.
Blog posts are filled up all the way to July 15th --
and I have a long list of other fun stuff to post.
So - let's all enjoy the journey while things are on an upswing.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so jealous you have those stamps!!! Although, they were all great, I LOVE the yellow ones. (Maybe instead of cards for the monthly exchange, do a stamp exchange???) ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great idea to exchange stamps - I'm not sure how it would work. We would need people to post the ones they would like to trade as well as the ones they have available to trade. For that, we would need some kind of system where people can communicate directly - rather than through my less-than-optimal system for only getting things about half right. If anyone knows how to set up a *forum* I would be glad to do that - as long as it is a free host. I would also have to have a pilot (I will be co-pilot). We need someone who can figure out how it works, set it up, and then monitor it. Any volunteers?

      Delete