Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Gloria (30 posts - 3)


So pretty -- and it evaded (or is it eluded?) the postal cancelling machines.

Yesterday I specifically said that I was going to go eat breakfast. But then I was curious about what the next envelope would be. I actually had more to say. And then the minute this popped up, I forgot what I was going to say. Dang.

(There was some additional drivel here that I deleted)

***
The past couple days have made me cringe when I checked the morning blog post. I have been vigilant about trying to make this blog about ideas for envelopes and lettering and the way it has de-volved has been stressing me. 

But, there is GOOD NEWS. I can't insert it here - because - to update the posts that are already written eats into the time that it takes to write the new posts. So -- hang in there. I have some alternatives to whining that will be popping up. And then on June 17th (approx) I will announce the antidote to the *the state I've been in* that Chuck sent.

And shout out to the other people who have sent encouraging messages. There will be heartfelt thank yous. I truly appreciate it. I'd like my thank yous to be more prompt, but I am going to be vigilant about how to have a plan and stick with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment