Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Nov 2022 from Smash - social battery


This one is soooo lovely. It has steal worthy elements - but, it might be tricky to do a successful verion of one's own. All those overlapping parts look like they just happened naturally - but, I suspect it would be harder to make it all work. Smash does art that is not just envelope art - and I have the impression that she devotes a significant amount of time to her art - and that makes a difference. Things that look fairly easy often times are not.

Well - GRRRR - I had a add-on topic when I opened this post and *poof* - it is gone. 

Oh -- I remember - here it is:

If you can't read the fine print - the battery on the left says *2 PEOPLE* - then it goes up 3-4-5-6.

I feel better knowing that there are enough people who feel this way that someone is selling shirts. I think I always felt this way - until the 3 offspring came along - and then I got swept up in the flurry of activities involving kids. As far as I can tell, the only *locals* who read my blog are my art friends -- I keep thinking that I should have a gathering of the locals - but, it would be too many people at once -- so *shout out* to my local buddies. I miss the good old days when we did meet up from time to time. 

MrWilson is the opposite of this. If he doesn't get together with groups - his batteries are depleted. Too bad we can't find a way to transfer energy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment