Monday, December 19, 2022

Nov 2022 from Rachael and Kristine - is gray dated?


 This is one where you really need to see it in person. The photo does not do it justice. The colors are so pretty. That style of lettering is also quite lovely -- I need to find an exemplar - or just make my own. I think 9 letters are quite enough to build an entire alphabet.

Big thank you to the USPS for sending it through the cancel machine upside down.

And more gray loveliness from Kristine. I keep trying to do my own versions of Kristine's wide borders and somehow mine don't turn out quite right. I guess I will have to try doing and exact copy of one to find the secret.




Has anyone been seeing the announcement that gray has run its course in the world of interior design. I agree, there's been a tsunami of gray. It seems that the tide is turning toward warmer tones. I've mentioned this before - there is a color that is at the exact midpoint between cool and warm in the world of grays - and that seems like a safe neutral to work with if you can't decide between warm and cool.

Do not get me started on undertones.

No comments:

Post a Comment