Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Thank you, Leslie - more valentines (30 add-on topics) reminder to not fall

Leslie left a comment/question yesterday - wondering what Carolyn used on her envelope.
She used food coloring - although she does not recommend it. Her tool for applying the food coloring was a gum seed pod. She liked the built-in *handle* on the gum seed pod - as that made it less messy.


Leslie kindly sent more images of her outgoing mail. It's fun to see several at the same time. I'm pretty sure she left a note on the one I posted (mine) saying that she used a Posca paint marker. These are soooooo cool. Thanks for sharing.



****

I'm still not doing a very good job of making helpful design based comments on what I post - so I've been working on a list of 30 random topics for the add-ons. In my endless quest to be not-boring and/or redundant I'm thinking I might benefit from a list of 30 topics so that the readers who are tired of any particular topic can be assured that tomorrow will be different. And if any topic is highly annoying, you can be assured it will not pop up more than once a month.

One topic is going to be falling. There has been an epidemic of falling. Small boys just have to accept that part of life is running, jumping, falling, and enduring that first trip to the ER. I'll refrain from sharing a photo of the grandson's gash. Then my sister-in-law recently fell on a new piece of poorly designed pavement that had a difficult to discern change of levels. She's OK. And then a neighbor (my age) just had a bad fall at tennis. She is also OK. But, I figure I'll just have a monthly reminder to be careful. Sidewalks, new and old, are tricky. Staying active is tricky. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment