Monday, May 2, 2022

Nanski's and mine (heart stamps)



This is the third and final misfiled card and envelope - and if the postmark is Boston, I'm pretty sure it's from Nanski. As I write this - I'm still parked in Chicago - thinking I'll go home in a couple days. After I tested positive in Chicago (at a CVS) I had a phone call from my own county health department with lots of questions. They assured me that it would be fine to fly home on Saturday - so that's the plan. I really don't want to be coughing or sneezing and have people glaring at me.

My final comment on having covid is that I've had actual influenza and real flu was much worse. Obviously, I do not know if there will be any lingering effects. My son-in-law had a very good idea - to have some kind of positive effect from covid. We weren't sure what would be a positive effect - for me - it would be improved spelling. For him, I recommended better sleep. 

The misfiled cards and envelopes were in a folder with a stack of faux-mail that I addressed to my postal worker son's co-workers. They had a *promotion party* for him back in September when he changed both his job and his shift. It was fun to use cancelled stamps and just play around. None of them are spectacular. But - fun enough to fill the days as time marches on.



If anyone has any of these heart stamps - we have a pen pal who would like to trade - because they are no longer available online.
Please email me if you have some you would be willing to trade.
ptenvelopes(at)aol(dot)com




 

1 comment: