Saturday, May 14, 2022

JeanR's Apr env - Housekeeping


Spring green - or maybe it is more of a chartreuse. Auto correct did not correct that spelling so maybe my guess was correct. JeanR is highly organized, so maybe she has some suggestions for the topic of the day. 

 Housekeeping/organizing/hoard reduction might be included in the list or topics that I only allow myself to mention once a month. It's been a topic that has elicited some direct response from readers. I'm not the only one who struggles with sifting and organizing. This item seems like it might hit home with a few of us - and it needs to be updated to 2022:


I've been doing so much better at keeping my download folder in pristine order. There are currently only two items that are waiting to see if they deserve a spot on the blog. The first one is from the IG of Susie Beringer. It looks like she used Bister inks and one of those wedge brushes.

If I had time to be inspired - I would turn it a quarter turn to the right so that the fan was on the left side of the envelope and the letters were flung from right to left - in pale colors - and the name and address would be bolder, darker, and USPS-friendly.


This fun variation of an old favorite was sent to me by someone who is kind enough to send me stuff they know I will enjoy and I wasn't going to run it until I found the original email from whence it came so that I could thank the kind sender. I trust that the kind sender prefers I keep my download folder tidy and will forgive me for not expressing personal thanks.

I have a very creative excuse for why I'm not very good at personal thank yous. It's because I have So. Many. Thoughtful. People -- that it would be a full time job sending personal thank yous and then the blog would suffer - and nobody wants that.


Here's what I found when I searched the game. The details in the description are pretty darn cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment