Thursday, May 26, 2022

Envelope idea of unknown origin - Off my rocker


I love this image and I did not keep track of where it came from because I fully intended to do my own version. But, I have had a turning over of a new leaf - and I am going to stop collecting things that I think I might do.

LOL - that will never happen. But, I am going to start parking stuff here that is probably not going to get done. Unless Jan is reading the blog and has some rubber stamps that would be somewhat like this. Jan has been helping me with the monthly set of birthday cards that go to the residents in the supportive housing units.

***

 I had to delete what I had written a couple weeks ago. I was off my rocker. We have our choice of either drivel or shorter blurbs. I'm going to go with a shorter blurb today.

1 comment: