Sunday, May 29, 2022

Mary's big bad wolf - a real time update

 


One more from Mary. Thank you Mary -- and heads up to everyone that we are going to need more reader participation - or I will have to start posting repeats. I have been filling up blog posts with jabbering and planned on filling in the envelopes later. And then yesterday - anyone who checked the blog earlier than 5:30 am central standard time - saw just jabbering - and no envelope. I had not realized that I had not filled in an envelope.

The jabbering was about my second trip to brain rehab - and it was a lengthy description of how challenging it was(is). Not in a bad way. I think these people know what they are doing. They really know how to hone in on details to determine what exactly isn't working right. 

So - brace yourselves for randomness - as I juggle the blog with real life. I've been reassured by the rehab people that continuing with my normal activities is very good brain exercise. So, the blog will continue to be a priority.

Obviously - this post was written yesterday - and the next three weeks of posts will have been written a while ago - but I imagine all y'all are accustomed to the jumping around of the timeline.

And thanks again, Mary, for the photos of your envelopes. They are sooooo cute.

1 comment:

  1. Her envelopes are super fun! SO Cute. I hope she continues to send you more. Just so you know though, I'll be sending you some soon: both from me and to me.

    ReplyDelete