Sunday, January 3, 2021

From Rita - August Celebration theme (Rita, CarolynC and Nanski)


Somehow these two were hiding - or I have had a lapse and they are repeats.
I am 99% sure that there is one item at the end that is not a repeat.

Rita had the perfect rubber stamps to go with the celebrate stamps.
Her card is done with alcohol ink.


CarolynC had the idea of gluing the punched out circles from a paper punch. 
There are also stars. Very cool idea.
And below that is a note from Nanski that did not stay with the envelope.
Little drawings are always fun. She did a good job of coordinating with the Celebrate stamp design.




*****
For anyone who has noticed that there have been fewer rants lately -- it's not because I have nothing to rant about. I actually have more to rant about. So many rants that I am struggling with how to choose which type of rant is the most blog worthy. We have the current events. We have the truly silly things that come up. We have the weather. We have all my exciting discoveries from my limited daily surfing. We have my dwindling ability to open sealed containers. Grrrrr.

The only thing for which there are no rants is my posse of readers. As mentioned previously, I am not a mushy person. However, I do get pretty mushy when I read comments that people leave on the blog and also comments in personal emails. All y'all are so wonderful. So here is a mushy thank you.

Reading between the lines - it's clear that I have some topics for ranting. So, I'll click over to tomorrow and insert one. I have all the blog posts filled up through the end of February, so I can start inserting some January rants.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment