Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Blueberries + Dennis from Lauren (Bernie)


Lauren provided one more themed card and envelope for Mr Wilson. If you are new to the blog, Mr Wilson is my spouse as well as the neighbor to Dennis the Menace. He has a problem keeping his blueberries in his bowl. I find them here and there around the house. I find other food items here and there but I've learned to shrug it all off. 

One of the gifts of the pandemic is that I stopped caring about all kinds of things. Will the pendulum ever swing back? I dunno. As I write this on Dec 19th, there is a NYTimes editorial that says:
The Next Three Months Are Going to Be Pure Hell.

Okay. Now we know. 
At this point, I don't think the details matter that much.
Dazed and confused.
That's all that came to mind.




 *****

Once in a while, I toss out an idea for an optional theme for the monthly exchange. I thought of tossing out Bernie - but, maybe the Bernie photo has run its course. Valentine's Day is an obvious theme. Also Hunter (my USPS son's birthday) and Viola, the BigHelpfulBrother's MIL is turning 101. So, exchangers have lots to ponder. I restrained myself to only doing about 5 Bernie pictures. 



Leslie saw this on IG
The name on the account is georgemailsart
which is funny -- because Mr Wilson is a George
and he definitely does not mail art.

Here is link to her account with more mail art.
Her name is Kristin. Maybe George is the cute little dog in the photo.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Jean! I am George. It is a childhood nickname, and some people still call me that. The cute little dog is Jenna Belle. I do go by Kris or Kristen to most of the work though. Thanks for making my day and blogging about my Bernie cover.

    ReplyDelete