Tuesday, January 26, 2021

From RachaelT (French sheet print)


Rachael came up with this adorable card using old family photos. The lettering on the envelope is so cool. I might have to figure out the rest of the alphabet. It would be fun to do two versions of each letter, one that slanted forward and one that slanted backwards - although, on second look, the slant ones are all slanting back. Hmmmmm. Rachael and I have discovered that we are both fond of puzzles. We still do the  HRyanJones.com Guess My Word puzzle every day. The font looks a little bit like those fancy paperclips.

This post is being written in that weird week before Xmas when there is a bunch of stuff going on and my way of coping is to fill up the blog. I really need to fill up all of January and February as well.
When everything else is out of control, it is nice to have the blog which is generally *under control.* It's likely that I derive some peace of mind in tending to the blog because it is not exactly essential.


****
It is now Sunday, the 24th.
If anyone noticed the sheet in the photo from the day I was trying to organize my envelopes, they might have wondered what it says. Me, too. Does anyone want to translate? I suppose I could type it into Google translate, but, I am drinking coffee and hoping to make a dent in the organizational project.



It's now later on Sunday. Wow. All the envelopes are organized. And so are all my greeting cards. What next? It is 4:48 pm - not quite bedtime.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment