Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Alison's scroll - second round (silly/absurd game)


 That envelope (on the left) from Alison stays pretty near the top of my stack of *ideas-to-steal.* I believe I tried to steal it in Dec of 2019 and was not too happy with the results, so I tried again. The second one is better. However, when it came to addressing them, the design was too low on the envelope.

I used two of them for my bulk mailing to our new pen pals at Sam's post office in Hudson, NH. Shout out to Alison and RachaelT for the stealworthy ideas. Rachael's gold wreath idea appeared yesterday.

Oh -- I put the 5 envelopes to the NH pen pals inside another envelope and figured they could choose their own stamps - since they work at the post office.

If anyone puts a flag stamp on their envelope please don't tell me about it. I used some of my Italian stamps for the photographs. 



*****

Instead of a rant, we will have something silly.
On second thought - it might be dangerous.
On third thought, I don't think I even want to link to this thing.
But on fourth thought, after I've talked about it, I can't really not say what it was.
To be honest, I am writing this on the 11th and looking at the date that this will pop up -
and unless you live under a rock, you are probably aware that there is a certain amount of unpredictability in the air. So - for what it's worth here is a link to something that is either silly or absurd or something else:


This is the line that makes me wonder if it is silly/absurd/dangerous:

Habitica can help you achieve your goals to become healthy, hard-working, and happy.

Ridiculous claims. Reducing the amount of time I (we?) surf might be a better option.

No comments:

Post a Comment