Saturday, April 20, 2024

FEB from Sharon - POV

 



As a dragon-year-person - I like dragons - and this is a very nice one. The gold envelope is perfect. The address is nice and legible. Hopefully the scanners could read it with ease. 
There was a bonus inside - this very pretty valentine. 


OK, we've been wandering around with multiple topics for 10 days. This is day 11. That means I have a third of those 30 blog posts written and there's no time to do re-writes.

I keep seeing POV everywhere and I assume it means point of view. I don't see how a person can be devoid of a point of view. What would that be? 100% wishy-washy? Is wishy-washy the opposite of POV?

I'm not sure I know how POV is being used. Since it is a trending term it's entirely possible that I am not up on that particular trend. I might *put a pin in it* and come back to the topic. It's March 20th as I write this and the blog is filled up for a month - so - I can put it on the back burner until some new topics pop up.



No comments:

Post a Comment