Saturday, October 31, 2020

The Saturday rant + holiday doodles


Some ideas to drape across the top of holiday envelopes so that the addressing can be friendly to the postal scanning machines. It is from freepik.com -- they have oodles of cute images. I have not actually downloaded anything. I just save screenshots for ideas.

My daily rant has to do with the difficulty of figuring out what day of the week it is. I need some kind of assist. Maybe I should just write the day of the week on the back of my hand? And November starts tomorrow. How is it possible that the draggy-est year ever -- is whizzing by at warp speed?

****

USPS rant.

I just checked -- last year they posted the new stamp designs for 2020 on Oct 22, 2019.

Here it is -- Oct 31 -- and they have not posted the 2021 stamps

GRRRRRRRR

 

No comments:

Post a Comment