Tuesday, October 20, 2020

The Final Aug Envelopes (Outgoing)

Blogger is messing with me again.
I won't bother with details.
I'm halfway concerned that I have no credibility when I announce the end of a series on Monday - and then on Tuesday - post some more. The other half of me feels like my ineptitude is a reflection of - what? I dunno. I'm not in a reflective or analytical mood at the moment.

I'm pretty sure I had something different inside of Inta's, but, I thought it was hard to read - and then I forgot to photograph it. The one to Haley was done with an ink pad and an eraser. It's too regimented. It would have been so much more fun if the letters had a little bounce and tipsy to them. Maybe I will remember to try again next month. The Sesame Street stamps have really grown on me.

And then we have the notebook paper idea for Gina, Carol and Kathleen. I've done it before - but not in neon. 

This was the challenging aspect with the celebrate stamp.
The polka dots were not hand done - so -  hand drawn circles *clashed* with the precise circles on the stamp. To me, the circles started to look better when I made them scribbly - by going around several times.

On Inta's, I used a template to make some precise circles. Then layered on some scribbles. It's not wildly exciting. But it was fun to experiment with dots -- since they are one of my go-to elements.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment