Sunday, October 4, 2020

From INTA + Janet to the UK - July



Inta makes lovely envelopes out of magazines or catalogues or ?? Any kind of paper works for envelopes. If you can't write on it, just add a label. I have some special stickers that are opaque that are really nice for adding addresses or covering up things that need to be covered up. I buy it in sheets that are 8.5 x 11 and there are two stickers per sheet, so I can cut them to whatever size I need.

Janet -- if you have a minute, and if you care to share -- is this floral design just out of your head or was there an inspiration. Just curious.
The blue-gray flowers are so interesting - the remind me of the loops on bows.



1 comment:

  1. THIS ENVELOPE IS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! Yes, I was shouting. An eyegasm in the happening!

    I need this in my life to pay forward to recipients of my notes. :-)

    ReplyDelete