Saturday, October 10, 2020

From Trish in June + Sam's postcard



I like scissors and cut lines as a design element. This is one of those envelopes where I could probably have fun making 5 or 10 variations.



Sam sent me some images of postcards - and most of them are on an upcoming post. This one would have worked for an envelope. It's close to having enough white space at the bottom to be scanner-friendly for the post office's machines.
The layout with the horizon and the Life Saver is symmetrical. It might goof up the whole thing to nudge it off center. But, the idea of having a pale background on the upper half and then a bold image intersecting that line - then a stamp in the upper right. 

I'm not trying to give instructions. I'm just pondering. Again, there might be 5 or 10 variations just waiting to be explored.



No comments:

Post a Comment