Wednesday, October 21, 2020

From Jill in May



Wouldn't it be nice if we looked at this envelope and thought, 
"Gosh, aren't we glad that that's over?"

As I write this on June 15 - 
there is spiking in Iowa.

<sigh>

Obviously, there has been a ton of creativity from the pandemic.
Hopefully there will be something more than creativity - 
like better preparations for future outbreaks.
Is that asking too much?

****
On Aug 16th, I bumped this one because I had to insert something.
Now, we'll be reading this in October.
My prediction is that it's been another 8 weeks of mishegas.
That's the Yiddish word for crazy/craziness.

****
Here it is, the Monday before this post is scheduled to pop up and things are dismal. 
<long pause staring at the screen trying to think of something uplifting to say> 
It's 6:30 am and I need to hit the road. 
It's time to return to the Duh Moines after my two weeks with the grandkids.
 Maybe I'll have some better thoughts tomorrow -- what was that goal I mentioned? 
Staying comparatively sane. 
Yeah. I can do that.
 Nanna joining the morning rush hour traffic in Chicago - that's a sane place. 
<rolling eyes>


1 comment:

  1. Duh Moines ;) .. thanks for the chuckle, I forgot about the mishegas for a minute <3

    ReplyDelete