Monday, October 5, 2020

From Janet in June





This was from Janet, four months ago. I'm writing in the middle of September - and wondering how things will be in October when this pops up. The past couple days I've noticed that in addition to all kinds of troubling news, there are quite a few articles on how-to-cope-with-the-news --- IN the news - written by reporters. It's unlikely that I will have anything constructive to add to the conversation. 

As always, the blog is my contact with my penpals, both virtual and local. It's all virtual contact. For some reason, a quote from Jackie Kennedy popped into my head. 
I think my biggest achievement is that, after going through a rather difficult time, I consider myself comparatively sane.

So. Let's all stay comparatively sane during these difficult times.
That seems doable.




1 comment:

  1. This is amazing, Janet! Is it collage or printed on the envelope?

    ReplyDelete