Monday, October 12, 2020

Aug Celebration to Chuck, JeanR and Trish

 I thought the neon gel pens would be too wimpy for the white envelopes so I pulled out my neon highlighters. They are made by Zazzle and I've had them for quite a while and would be tempted to replace them if they ever dry up.

After I did this one and then a bunch more, I was really disappointed. I couldn't think what to add to make them more interesting. The tall skinny letters really didn't want polka dots. Plus - the colors weren't right. So, I ended up looking through the stamps and saw that the Woodstock stamps looked better.

So here are all the ones that missed out on the Celebration theme -- and went Woodstocky.


I really liked the way Jean signs her name - so I was practicing her J.
Then I decided to try a block print address -- and had no idea where to go from here. It was a little scary.




There were more that looked like this - but I didn't even photograph them. I was really nervous that I wouldn't come up with any ideas that were better than these. So - unfair that Chuck, the original inspiration was going to receive a dud. I did have a consolation envelope inside -- but forgot to photograph it.


No comments:

Post a Comment