Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Uh-nuther bonus post - a new feature on Pinterest

Maybe it is not new - but I just noticed it. 
Pinterest drops images onto my screen that they think I might be interested in. 
Sometimes it is an envelope that has been pinned on my blog. 
Today (Sunday, May 31) they dropped this envelope onto my screen.


I'm 99.9% sure it is from RachaelT.

So here is the new feature on Pinterest.
If people try the idea, then they can post their attempt.
Ten people posted images that are fairly similar.
This is just one.


Hopefully, this link will take you to the others.


I'm thinking of doing my own version for the exchange that started yesterday.
I am going to have to really control myself from looking for other envelopes from my blog where people have tried the idea.

Today's regular post is right below.



1 comment:

  1. I got the Miriam + 10 other versions of the design.

    ReplyDelete