Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Carole's patterned chicken-themed birthday greeting


I had a heck of a time - and never did figure out if Carole did that whole pattern on the envelope by hand. THe same pattern appears on the card - but it looks different on the envelope. THe back of the envelope is patterned. It is unusual to have just the back of an envelope patterned.
Maybe Carole will see this and tell us.

Carole signs her cards on a little removable tag so that I can reuse the cards.
Very good idea.
You can see the tag - removed - off to the side.

Design tip. The 5-petal larger flowers complement the little abstract 4-petal flowers. Different scales of the same thing is pleasing to the eye.





2 comments:

  1. Yes, Jean, the design on the envelope was done by hand. Kind of tedious, but fun. I had another pattered paper I used once and did the envelope to match. For those that are high-tech (not me) one could scan the printed paper, then PRINT the envelope to match.

    ReplyDelete