Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Shimmer messes to Trish and JeanR - Link to a floral alphabet


Wow. The chaos is so far ahead of me, I have my doubts that it will ever be resolved. So, I'll stop talking about it.

Sometimes I do something simple. I scribble a little and then I turn it into a letter. It's nothing special but sometimes we have to revert to things like scribbling to just get things done.

The idea for this one was really cool, but it needed to be done with something other than markers. After the chunky base letters were not looking that hot - I added the script over the top. While I probably won't do any more of this - I think it has potential.




http://www.antiquepatternlibrary.org/html/warm/B-YS025.htm

Here are some copyright free letters. They did not include an I or a W but you could probably figure those two letters out.

I think these were for embroidery.
There are more than these 3 pages - just click on them and then save to your downloads.




No comments:

Post a Comment