Monday, June 1, 2020

Bonus post - easy script and easy caps

Scroll down to sign up for the June exchange.

Nancy from Canada (not to be confused with all the other Nancys) emailed asking if there were exemplars that went with a couple envelopes on the tab that has samples of wedding envelopes. Both of the styles she asked about were styles that I use when I need something fast and casual. They are blends of all the different fonts that I have copied over the years.

I quickly write her two letters - and included tips on the two styles of writing. She says she is going to use them in her journaling.

I've had other conversations with people about everyday penmanship. These two samples show options if you want to improve your everyday penmanship. The first thing you need to do is SLOW DOWN. Then, as you get the shapes and proportions memorized - you speed up a little bit. If I get going too fast - it gets sloppy.


1 comment:

  1. Lots of mistakes in grammar and spelling in this post - due to the speed with which I wrote it -- sorry. I might go back and edit it - but, the new process to edit on Blogger makes it less than fun to do so.

    ReplyDelete