Wednesday, June 3, 2020

H.A. Mr Wilson - Sesame St to Patty

I'm not blonde, but this IS me.
And that could be him.
This was my original happy birthday post for Mr Wilson, but it is more of an anniversary sentiment. I'm pretty sure Mr Wilson does not check the blog. Maybe I'll make this into an anniversary card for him.

If you are reading this, Mr. W, thanks for the 41 years and I'm really sorry about my passenger-lunacy.

******

May 23
The level of chaos is overwhelming.
I have no idea if this envelope to Patty is a repeat or is already posted - in the future.
Originally, I was not that interested in the Sesame Street stamps -- and now they are my new favorites. 
But, I still have quite a few orphan stamps to use up.
Not as many as Patty - inside joke with Patty -- although, if I has every reader send me a photo of their stamp stash it would be fun to see who has the biggest stash.





No comments:

Post a Comment