Saturday, June 6, 2020

Rabbit hole / Donna's bday / other grid patterns

I do not recall if I posted this, but it's probably a good idea to repost it.

http://brienne.org/exhibit-6

It's one of the best rabbit holes I've found in a while.
That's absurd.
I find good rabbit holes every day.


***
Adding some random photos in mid May
Hopelessly confused on which envelopes have been posted.

I might have to pull out that little template thingy I use to do these gridded designs.
Grids are so pleasing to my eye.

Oh dear - this is super scary -- Blogger has revamped a bunch of stuff and I can't figure out where the toggle is to make the images larger. Yikes. Keep your fingers crossed that I figure this out.






Good news. I figured it out. There were two icons and they seem to be flipped. The one that looks like a little pencil, which you would think is the one to add a caption - takes you to the re-size options. and the other ambiguous icon takes you to adding a caption. I'm not complaining. I am just noting that when things do not seem to be working, just try the opposite of what you thought you wanted. That seems radical and dangerous.
Maybe the lesson here is that we have morphed into a radical and dangerous era.
Or is is an epoch.
I don't even know what an epoch is.
The amount of stuff I have forgotten is on it's way to outweighing the things I remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment