Monday, June 8, 2020

Apr Ex from Rita to Nancy (Rivkah's quilt)


Rita had fun with versals and the Year of the Rat stamp. If you have never tried versals, they are so versatile. I mention that every time I see them and then forget to actually use them myself. Why is that? 

****
On June 5th I remembered to check what kind of drivel I had written in the posts that were going to pop up. Oh.My.Gosh. I had to delete most of what I had written on this one.
I have 100 posts all ready to go -- and now I have to re-do all of them - because what I was talking about in April sounds ridiculous.

I'm not sure I can go back and rewrite all 100 -- so, we might just have to live with goofy posts.

***

Some photos I found and I can't figure out if they are already posted.

It was fun and also sad to use up my quilts.
I thought it needed something in those Os.
As I look at it now, I really wish I had added a second color.
That yellowish ochre color would have been perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment