Sunday, June 14, 2020

Sunday with John Stevens

I'm 99% sure this is something off John Stevens' IG. It would be a cool envelope if you wanted to send someone an exemplar.

He has the KL in red - to reflect that it is for a couple with those initials. I am so tempted to see if there is anyone on the exchange list who has a first and last name side-by-side in the alphabet. If anyone does, please let me know.

I can picture this on an envelope, with a stamp in the upper right corner. Where the names Kari & Leif are - either the town or state would look nice. Or a big zip code with the other info to the left and right.

Quick check -- yes, I see this image on John's IG
along with more stealworthy stuff -- not that any of us can even approach his level -- but we can have fun puttering in that direction.

https://www.instagram.com/calligraphile/

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I just spent 2 hours looking at his astonishing writings. And bird drawings! Amazing talent!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete