Saturday, June 27, 2020

Border and pink flower to Gloria






There is a thing you can write with called a fluid writer and I have had one for a really long time. I finally got it out and tried it. It is what I used to make the scrolly lines on the left. Spell check does not like the word scrolly - but is not offering any alternatives. Scroll-like? Is that better?

I put myself on the list with 3 foreign addresses for the May exchange. When I went to buy stamps, the station I was at only had the poinsettias - and with the pandemic, I did not want to do any more running around, so I took them. Then, I didn't get any envelopes done because I just couldn't wrap my head around red and green in May. Finally, I had to go to the PO to mail masks and chose a different PO and they had these. Whew.

I actually had a regular marker that matched the ink that I used in the fluid writer which was nice.

The fluid writer comes in two sizes. I have small. I wish I had large.

Here is illuminated L that went to Lauren after it arrived
Thanks for sending, Lauren.




No comments:

Post a Comment