Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Birthday greetings from JeanR - Comments about comments


More pretty birthday greetings - this one from JeanR.
and then - wow -
what a beautiful azalea.
I keep forgetting to ask Jean if she is taking any classes. 
It seems like there are so many opportunities online these days. (mid-April)

***

Monday, June 15, 2020
Admin notes:

1.
I forgot to check my spam and there were some comments in the spam awaiting moderation.
I will try to remember to look in the spam more often.

2.
I hear from people that they have trouble leaving comments.
I am 99% sure that you have to have a gmail account to leave comments.
There may be another way to leave comments, but, I do not know what it is.
So -- if you would like to leave a comment, but do not want a gmail account, just send it to me and I will post it on the blog. We all love comments.

3.
In addition to having the gmail account to leave comments, I think you might need to be on Chrome.
I am not 99% sure about that - but, I think it helps. 
There have been a few things over the past few months where being on Chrome made things work better.
So, if you are not a big fan of Google - I hear ya.
However, they are providing endless space for free - for me to keep the blog going -
so, I feel OK letting them have their way.

4.
I will continue to delete any previously scheduled remarks (of my own) about current events.
Ignore any that may slip through.
While I am not oblivious to the importance of being an educated and responsible person, the point of the blog is to have a tiny oasis and ponder art - and maintaining that focus seems to be the right thing to do.







1 comment:

  1. Ok. This blog is going to be more fun and more interesting with comments

    ReplyDelete