Friday, June 5, 2020

Bonus Post - from Lauren




Lauren comes up with all kinds of good ideas in her mailings. 
I, on the other hand, have not had any good ideas in a long time.
Whenever I am short on creative juice, I switch gears to organizing.
In theory, it is a perfect balance.
Sadly, all my efforts to organize have just created more chaos.
I'm sure I have worn out the phrase *embrace the chaos*
and none of this jabbering is of any use to anyone - 
except the little break we have when we read the daily post.
Yup.
I read it every morning.
And then I start my commute......
it's a lot like Lauren's -- only without the dog.

Today's daily post - right below.

2 comments:

  1. Had to laugh at the organizing leading to more chaos, as I can relate! (Actually, when I try to organize, I usually end up getting MORE ideas, then I stop organizing to play with my tools!) -- i'm sure I've written that before...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the covid commuting card.

    ReplyDelete