Monday, March 2, 2020

To Alex - rerun + her cursiv + Ben's rainbow



This ran back in 2015. ( July 3, if anyone wants to see the original post. ) I discovered that today's post was a re-run, so I substituted a different re-run. I showed Alex how to write her name in cursive. Her name is Alexandra, but, I do not think she is interested in writing the long version. I saved the paper with her first cursive because I still have my own paper with my own first cursive. I'm surprised that I did not save my daughter's first cursive.

My grandson, Ben, is 4 and he is not very interested in writing, drawing or paper. He prefers 3D - playdough, etc. Recently, his mom was supposed to spend 3 days with her leg elevated after some vein surgery. Daddy must have suggested that the kids do some get-well-soon artwork for Mommy. Below is his black rainbow. He presented it to her with these words:

"Here is a rainbow to help you smile until you die."
There were plenty of smiles at that comment.


Here is Alex's first cursive. I apologize if this is a repeat. There have been a couple of brain-clearing incidents and *woof* -- technology is racing ahead, beyond my capabilities. The large one is what I wrote - as I sat across the table from her - so I was writing upside down. 


1 comment: