Monday, March 30, 2020

One more Ruth - mismatched horses in Dec

Mar 30 - the following post was written before the pandemic - so parts of it are out of synch with current events.

I lost track of things and ended up with 2 envelopes for Ruth in December. I will also add some silliness that I sent inside one of the envelopes.

I do not recall to whom I sent the tree and the note that I would send details. I will not be sending details. I do not even recall why I was on a rampage. I know for sure that nothing that went on in my world held a candle to all the things that were happening to people that I know. Seriously awful stuff. I will not even begin to hint at any of it - except to say that there were no felonies or anything like that.

I pondered a post in late December - sending kind thoughts to everyone who might be having a rough month. But - any month is ripe for rough patches or freaking catastrophes or worse. So feel free to steal this idea and put the doo-dads into whichever monthly shape is appropriate.

I might have added a note on the envelope that held this card explaining that it was for her-eyes-only -- and too snarky to post on the blog --- but, I figure all y'all know me well enough to expect the occasional outburst. I know people who never have outbursts. Admirable, but not anything that I imagine will become part of *me.*

front of a card


inside of the card

No comments:

Post a Comment