Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Covid Coping - Bus and Mar Env to Jean

Here is some very offbeat covid related chattering. Nine years ago, when my daughter had her wedding in Chicago, we rented a lovely tour bus for all the Des Moines guests - so they would not have to bother with Chicago traffic. Plus, the driver was able to provide our shuttle bus service for the rehearsal dinner and reception. It worked out beautifully and every once in a while I get an email from the company reminding me of their services.

Today, they sent an email:

Do you need a mobile office? How about a place to stay? Don't want to fly but have to get somewhere important? Through all of the craziness in our world right now, Arrow Entertainer is here to help out. 

All of our vehicles tackle any need you throw at it. Here are just some of the amenities you will experience, whether parked in a parking lot for an extended period of time, or on the road traveling cross country:

Wifi
DirecTV
Outlets and USB plugs
8 individual beds
Tables
Microwave/Refrigerator
Spacious seating
Plenty of storage
Shower
A private driver (if traveling)
Much more

We use a EPA Registered CURIS Decontamination System provides a No-Touch, Whole-Room, Whole-Vehicle delivery system of 7% Hydrogen Peroxide Fog which kills 99.9999% of germs, so you can be confident in your own private bus.

If you have any needs, whether mobile or stationary, please do reach out! We have immediate availability and can travel to all corners of the United States. We have multiple vehicles, so if you have any specific needs, we can accommodate. Reach out if you would like to see more photos/videos of a specific vehicle, or visit our website at arrowentertainer.com.

****
So, I guess I have options -- if I am not happy with how things are going here at 420. I'm not sure where I would want to park it. Probably in the parking lot of the company. I'd apply for the job of cleaning the bus to discount whatever the daily charge is. Arrow Entertainer is a sister company of the tour bus that we used. Our bus did not have beds and a shower. Just a passenger bus. I didn't even know they had this kind of bus.

****

This is a March exchange envelope. I hope Jean liked the stamps -- they are uber-favorites of mine -- and Jean is a favorite pen pal of mine, too. She is supposed to head back to Iowa after wintering in a warmer spot. I sure hope her travel plans work out. I wish I had been able to use these two stamps during better times. I think I would have come up with some good thought-bubbles or talk-bubbles - of the two Jean's talking to each other. Or thinking. 


No comments:

Post a Comment